Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Busy Year, Travel is Good, New Web Site Project

It's been a very busy year for Sally and me with travel! Sally has been to Jamaica three times, Riviera Maya last week and we are packing now to fly to Puerto Vallarta this Friday, Nov. 12th.

I actually tagged along with Sally on her last trip to Jamaica in August. We stayed at the Fabulous Sandals Whitehouse Resort.  This was a working get-away. We toured several Sandals properties while there. We had a wonderful time as guests of Sandals.


Me & Sally at Sunset Jamaica

Sally took several of her lady friends along with about 40 other women as they attended the W.I.N.O.S. (women in need of something) get-away to the Riviera Maya.



Our upcoming trip to Puerto Vallarta will be another working get-away but I think there will be some good downtime put into the schedule.  We will be touring some properties while we are in the area.  We will be staying at the Marival Residence and World Spa

Sally is looking forward to seeing her friend Norma who owns the Venus Sunshine Massage and Spa for another inexpensive excellent massage! I am looking so forward to meeting Norma and her staff of massage therapist for my first experience there.  Remember I was a professional massage therapist for 10 years and love my massages! Can't wait!!

We'll post our experience of this property and properties we tour as well as Venus Sunshine Massage when we get back.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog-spot its really amazing and much interesting in regards to the Caribbean islands.

    ReplyDelete